How Snap A Space works
How Snap A Space Works
Snap A Space is a new sharing and renting platform designed for amateur and professional photographers to find and hire photo shoot locations. We aim to make finding and hiring unique and interesting locations a whole lot easier.
How to list a location
If you are the owner or a lessee (provided you have permission) to a location or an object that would make for an amazing photo session and have 8 high quality (high res photos) Simply submit the photos and location, along with how to access the destination and a detailed description of the location and the per hour or daily rental fee.
The photo shoot location or object photos will then be moderated to see if they meet Snap A Space submission criteria. Once the application has been approved and verified, the location or object will then be posted on the site for hire by amateur and professional photographers.
How to rent a location
If you are an amateur or professional photographer looking for your next location for wedding photos, a profile picture or even some artistic shots, Snap A Space is here to help.
- Select the area you are wishing to shoot in.
- Choose one of the many different photo categories available. Rooftop, garden etc
- Select a start and end date (if you require multiple days) you are wanting to shoot on. The application will then be sent to the property owner for approval.
- Once the owner has assessed the application (the owner has the right to approve or dismiss the application) dependent on their own personal evaluation.
- An email will be sent out once your application is approved and confirmed.
- Once confirmed GET READY TO SHOOT! Its a great idea to check if you will need to hire any extra equipment, charge batteries, find models or even wardrobe accessories.
- Be sure to keep in touch with your host through the messaging service if you have any extra concerns or would like to ask any additional questions about the location.
- HAVE FUN! and get some great shots! Once you have some amazing shots, share them with us on our social media so everyone can see.